Misadventures of a 20-Something Mom: All Aboard the Dinosaur Train: A 3rd Birthday to Remember   

Monday, August 4, 2014

All Aboard the Dinosaur Train: A 3rd Birthday to Remember

 
 
This year, my "baby's" party planning was a little more difficult because he seemed to have an opinion on EVERYTHING! I thought I could skirt by with an iron on shirt and a sheet cake...but not on his watch! I love seeing more and more of his little personality emerge. It made this birthday extra special because he loved and appreciated every detail.
 
A HUGE shout out to Crumby Art who never ceases to amaze me with her adorable cupcake toppers! Its the little details that are always the biggest hit at these shin digs!
 
 
Feel free to message me with any questions on food or décor :)
 
Cake Courtesy of Cakes by Alicia Wilkins
Present Table
Shirt From Charlotte's Stitch Custom Embroidery




Cupcake Toppers by Crumby Art

Dinosaur Train made from Diaper Boxes
Chocolate Fossil Dig
Dino Feet: Paper Mache Silverware Holders




No comments:

Post a Comment